Over the past 2 days a rumor built up about a coming increase of the prim limits for all Second Life regions and now it has been officially confirmed by Linden Lab.
The Lab is going to increase the prim limit as shown in the graphic below:
Linden Lab already started upgrading Mainland Regions on 3rd of November. Mainland Regions will be upgraded first to test how the regions are performing with an increased number of Prim before they roll it out to the entire Grid. If everything goes well we can expect Private Regions to be upgraded in a couple of months according to Patch Linden.
Watch Linden Lab’s Tutorial Video here (17:46 min) : https://www.slartist.com/designing-worlds-dw320x-linden-lab-special-edition_317145976.html
- When can LUXORY Residents expect the changes to happen in our Regions ?
– According to Linden Lab we can expect these changes to take place within a couple of months. First Linden Lab wants to test how the regions are performing.
- How many Prim will be added to your Property ?
– The increase in Prim will be 33 % for all Land in Private Estate Regions. For example, if you had 974 Prim before you will have 1,295 Prim after the changes took place.
- Will Land Tier go up once the additional Prims are available ?
– Your Land Tier will remain unchanged. We will NOT raise Tier for your land when the additional Prims become available.
We will keep you posted in our group notices and here on our Website about news. Please use our support form here on our Website if you have any questions now.